Living Better In Your Home
Living Better Wellness specializes in providing skilled caregivers and home health aids to the North County residents of Carlsbad, Oceanside, San Marcos and Vista. We customize solutions to meet the unique demands that exist within your home, as every home situation is different and each client has specific needs. Whether you just need help purchasing groceries and running errands, or you need someone to be present in the home to help you with cooking, cleaning, bathing and dressing, we have options to fit your needs.
After a personal home visit by one of our trained specialists, we work with you or your family to develop a plan of care that helps you LIVE BETTER with the assistance you need and want.
You tell us what services you require and we’ll do our best to provide you the care you need.
Choose from the list below and add your specific requirements, as well. The list is nearly endless starting with:
- Ancillary services (Massage Therapists, Nutrition Counseling, Exercise Therapists)
- Dressing & Changing Clothes
- Eating & Drinking
- Errands (i.e. groceries, banking, Dr. appointments)
- Light Housekeeping (e.g. Laundry)
- Medication reminders and administration
- Mobility & Transfers
- Personal Hygiene (i.e. bathing, hair, oral, nail, and skin care)
- Toileting (i.e. bladder, bowel, and bed pan routines; movement to/frombathroom)
Why Choose Us
Long-Term Care / Disability
Do you have long-term care or disability insurance that excludes your family members from providing your care? They may be able to get paid for helping you if they work for us! Let’s review your policy and get them paid to stay at home with you.